Don’t miss out on attending the renowned Annual ASQ Audit Conference
in Memphis on October 20-21, 2016.
Join us for the 25th Annual Quality Audit Conference, sponsored by the ASQ Quality Audit Division at the world renowned Peabody Hotel, in Memphis Tennessee, the home of Elvis Presley.
“New Horizons in Auditing:
Controlling Risk to Improve Performance, Processes, and Systems”
Technological innovation matched with innovative auditing approaches and techniques, significant changes in evolving standards, new foundations and new synergies between disciplines—all present New Horizons for the quality professional of the 21st century.
With these new horizons, come new challenges and opportunities for auditing. This conference focuses on the auditor’s role in identifying quality issues to improve performance, processes and systems, and controlling risk specific to new horizons in auditing
The conference program includes four tracks for assisting auditors to help unlock their potential. These are:
- Innovation and auditing new technological advances
- Changing Standards (e.g. ISO 9001:2015)
- New foundations in Quality and the tools that go with them: applying current Quality tools to new domains; applying new Quality tools to new and existing domains
- Synergies and Serendipities: merging existing strategies, tools and techniques to create and discover something new and powerful
Who Should Attend?
The 2016 Audit Conference is a great venue for learning and networking opportunities for auditors, audit program managers, quality managers, quality directors and individuals who have leadership responsibilities and are actively involved in the process of auditing and performance appraisal, and process improvement.
TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF THESE “extraordinary” audit conference values
all included in the conference fee of $895:
- SPECIAL “ASQ Audit Conference” Hotel Room Rate = $ 175 Per Night – Double Occupancy
- Keynote Addresses presented by Leaders in the Quality Profession!
- Free access to all PowerPoint Conference Presentations
- Free Conference Commemorative Bag
- Free Conference “LOGO” Cloisonné Pin and Other Goodies
- Continental Breakfasts
- Mid-Morning & Mid Afternoon Refreshments & Networking Opportunities
- Waited Lunches
- Exceptional Thursday evening Conference Opening “Gala” Reception with extensive Hors d’ Oeuvres and food buffet with Carving Stations, great entertainment & Networking Opportunities
- Distinctive Prize Raffles & Book Giveaway throughout the conference – Prizes Galore!!
- Meet with the Audit Division officers, Division Management Committee & 2016 Conference Committee!
- Networking Opportunities throughout the duration of the Conference!
- Sponsor Gallery Highlighting Leading Profession Organizations as Conference Sponsors, Available For Networking and Product/Services Discussions!
- Opportunities to Discuss Current Issues with Quality Authors, Professionals, and Specialists from Around the World!
- Conference “Bookstore” with “Barnes & Noble” Atmosphere, Featuring Current Books On All Facets Of Quality, While Serving Exotic Coffee, Teas & Pastries, And Conference Rates on books and Audit Division LOGOWEAR.
- Audit Division Annual Business Meeting
REGISTER NOW AND WE WILL SEE YOU AT THE PEABODY HOTEL IN MEMPHIS, TN.