Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
- Create and document robust Quality process
- Lead MAHLE in process of ISO certification
- Perform all Quality-related qualifications related to new product introduction
- Manage Customer score cards
- Initiate corrective actions in order to meet customer requirements
- Handle customer complaint and manage via their systems
Impress us – with your professional and personal skills
- Quality System background: ISO 9000, TS 16949, APQP, PPAP
- Strong problem-solving skills, root cause 8-D, pareto, fishbone
- Ability to handle customer communications in written and verbal form
- Familiar with dimentional measuring instruments preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar analytical discipline required
- Experience in an automotive or heave duty truck manufacturing facility preferred
- Experience in system, process and product quality audits
- ASQ Membership and Certificate preferred
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. We value outstanding performance. That’s why our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. We not only encourage you to reach your potential, we also offer performance-based pay and flexible working options for your different stages of life. Go your path – with us.
Please send resumes and inquiries to Stephanie.Deloach@us.mahle.com
MAHLE Behr Service America L.L.C.
5020 Augusta Drive, Fort Worth, Texas 76106 USA
Phone: +1 817 740-3761, Fax: 817-626-8826