HITACHI HIGH TECHNOLOGIES AMERICA, INC.
POSITION TITLE: ISO Process Analyst
DIVISION: Semiconductor Equipment Division (SED)
DEPARTMENT: Supply Chain
The ISO/Business Process Analyst will support the activities of the ISO Programs Group reporting to Operational Excellence Manager. This interesting and challenging position requires a self-motivated, intellectually curious team member with the ability to adapt to change in a fast moving environment. General responsibility includes ISO certification activities, working with divisional leaders and team members to document processes, perform internal assessments, management review, and facilitate the corrective action process and activities for the departments.
- Perform GAP and root-cause analysis for departmental procedures and recommend resolutions
- Develop and deliver training including training materials on the Quality Management System and process updates to all departments and different management levels
- Develop training materials from projects and deliver the training to subject-matter-experts focusing on the gap closure areas and project specific highlights
- Participate in ISO certification activities – Schedule and maintain applicable ISO program activities
- Collaborate with leaders and other team members in process documentation, assessments and reviews
- Facilitate the Corrective Action Process
- Work on various continual improvement projects for the division
- Customer point-of-contact and provide on-site, teleconference, and video support to team members.
- Participate in various departmental projects as needed
- Additional support functions as assigned
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to communicate to all levels of staff members
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Must be able to transcribe informal conversations into formal business process documentation
- Ability to write documents for long periods of time (repetitive process of creating documentation)
- Ability to recognize gaps in documentation and processes and apply formal problem solving techniques to achieve resolution
- Ability to identify root-causes and offer objective resolutions to all level of staffs
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to execute and deliver results across a broad range of activities
- Able to support our program and team needs in a global environment across the United States, Europe, and Japan
EDUCATION, LICENSES, AND/OR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- BA degree in Supply Chain, Business, Quality, Engineer related required
- 1-3 years of ISO related work experience
- Attendance to current ISO9001-related course(s)
- Active ASQ certification(s) a plus
EXPERIENCE AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- 1-3 years ISO experience, specifically ISO9001:2015.
- Beginning level writing documentation. Creating MS Word templates, forms, and utilizing macros a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suites, Visio and SharePoint, Sales Force.
- Previous experience involved in ISO certification activities such as management representative, management review, internal auditing, corrective and preventive actions, etc. a plus.
- Experience creating process flow charts a plus.
- Able to travel domestically and occasionally internationally.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
EOE – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Visit our career site https://www.hitachi-hightech.com/us/about/careers/ and apply through the website.