DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provide leadership support for plant quality and customer satisfaction
· Lead all quality improvement activities (supplier, internal and customer)
· Manage and train plant staff on the Company’s quality systems
· Provide leadership support for audits and documentation requirements (internal, third party and customer)
· Provide Leadership to plant quality staff
· Ensure the Company’s Quality Management System meets the requirements of IATF-16949 and ISO-9001, as well as requirements of other regulatory bodies.
· Coordinate development of company standards and “best practices” across all plants.
· Support and/or participate in the training and rollout of significant ARCH updates.
· Train and develop plant staff in the use of quality tools and methodologies
· Manage and develop customer and supplier relationships
· Perform as resident expert in problem solving tools, process management, measurement techniques and statistical analysis
· Provide leadership, training and support for plant PPI’s/KPI’s, customer score card, and quality systems
· Provide leadership on plant COQ (Cost of Quality) metrics and tracking methodology
· Provide leadership on continuous improvement activities across the plants
· Validate and assist in the development of verification and error proofing practices
· Other duties as required to support the plant, and corporate quality initiative
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree minimum, Advanced Degree preferred
· Years of Experience: 5+ years in a manufacturing environment, preferably with an OEM or Tier 1 automotive supplier.
· Travel Required: No
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· Creative, self-motivated, and works well in a cross-functional team environment.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills and well organized.
· Detail oriented performance.
· Strong knowledge of ISO 9001 / IATF-16949 Quality Systems.
· Able to work under general direction, develop solutions independently, present them for approval and able to implement.
· Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
· Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
PHYSICAL CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member regularly works in an office environment as well as a manufacturing plant environment. The noise level in the office environment is usually quiet but may be loud in the manufacturing plant environment.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of the work being performed and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities of a team member in this position. Job duties and functions can change at any time and Android Industries reserves the right to require other duties as needed without revision to this document.
Talent Acquisition, Launch, & HR Operations Manager
Android Industries/Avancez Assembly