ATRON Group is looking for a Quality Manager to join its top management team.
Our Quality Manager is directly responsible to provide vision, leadership and management of all organizational aspects of quality performance, process effectiveness, improvement and product conformity.
This includes oversight of quality management systems, competency training, organizational cadence & rhythm, enterprise. AS9100/D certification and its maintenance, customer issue investigations and compliance with regulatory and industry requirement.
- Drive business philosophies, perspectives, initiatives, and leadership expectations to enable company and culture transformation.
- Understand and execute Annual Strategic Operating Plan in a manner that results in exacting results, sales and profitability growth at or above the agreed budget and expectations.
- Standardize Quality Performance Reporting.
- Align Quality to Balanced Score Card.
- Standardize performance training, competency and accountability across the organization
- Establish and reinforce a distinct, enterprise-wide QA/QC functional organization.
- Drive excellence by attracting, motivating, aligning, developing, and training the talent required for industry leading quality management team.
- Optimize QC product and process oversight, bringing clarity to ambiguous requirements.
- Maintain AS9100/D certification and audit program.
- Maintain UL file and procedure compliance.
- Maintain record retention program.
- Facilitate effective management review activities including planning, alignment and high impact outcomes.
- Support customer on boarding, product launch and change control to ensure seamless quality for our customers.
- Provide business insight and make recommendations based on data and observations.
Key Business Interfaces:
Reports to President/CEO. Is a member of “Top Management” which includes, leaders of Quality, Engineering, Manufacturing, Materials, Sales, Finance & Administration departments.
Key transformational 2019 initiatives:
- NADCAP certification.
- Establish & support “Next up” Leadership Development coaching, training and competency program.
- Support and Improve RMA/MRB/Corrective Action/Reporting cycle, “keep it moving” initiative.
- Bachelors degree required, advanced degree preferred
- 10,000+ hours experience in a similar role.
- Experience with manufacturing companies; Electrical/electronics controls and assembly experience not required but preferred.
- Experience driving quality within multi brand manufacturing operations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and quickly change course as required by company or market forces.
- Experience working in a matrix organization.
- Ability to travel up to 5% including international travel.
- Strategic Thinking – Anticipate needs and articulate a clear and credible strategic direction for future work.
- Change Agent – Be at the forefront of change, embrace it and encourage others to do the same.
- Leadership – Provides others with the knowledge, information and authority they need to be engaged and successful.
- Do what you say – Understand the power of commitment and finishing well to building organizational trust.
- Business acumen – Understand the competitive landscape and the processes, functions and metrics of the business.
- Action-orientation – Take action without being prompted and commit to achieving challenging goals.
- Setting Direction – Provide others with a clear direction on task and goal expectation and aligning them with business goals.
- Solutions orientation – Seek out new approaches to transform the business and contribute creative and unique ideas to work products.
- Customer orientation – Provide the best of class quality of process, products and services to the customers with maturity and professionalism.
- Continuous Improvement – Find ways to enhance the quality or efficiency of processes, products and services on an ongoing basis
Email your resume with a brief but well organized letter addressing how your talents, experience and education conforms to our requirements above.
Please include “ASQ Quality Leader” in the subject line when emailing to email@example.com