Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry. Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a facility in the City of Vaughn, Ontario, Canada and Garland, Texas. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America and Canada with concurrent benefit to communities across both countries.
Address: 2350 Crist Road Suite 1300, Garland, TX 75040
1st shift hours:
Monday through Friday: 6:00 am-2:45 pm
(Subject to change at company’s discretion)
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Inspects incoming materials by confirming product meets drawings and specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; documenting and communicating rejections of unacceptable items.
- Inspects in-process production by confirming product meets applicable drawings and specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; documenting and communicating required corrections.
- Inspects finished products by confirming product meets drawings and specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; documenting and communicating required corrections and ensuring defective product is not delivered to the customer.
- Documents inspection results by completing inspection reports and checklists; documenting corrective action requests; inputting data into corrective action database.
- Keeps inspection and measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; and notifying management when repairs are necessary.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- ·Minimum of two years Quality Assurance Inspection experience in a fabrication/manufacturing environment.
- Experience in Switchgear, Relay Panel, or Control Build manufacturing is a major plus.
- Ability to work well with others and maintain a professional environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills required.
- Ability to handle multiple projects while maintaining attention to detail with the task at hand.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is a must. Experience with AutoCad is a plus.
If interested in this position, please contact Heather Villarreal, Senior Human Resources Assistant, at
2350 Crist Road, Suite 1300, Garland, TX 75040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org